Citizens Injunction Alert –
Stop Obama’s "Concrete Gun Control Edict"
ALERT: Obama has spoken and will order the United States government to impose his "concrete gun control edict" on all Americans by forcing 23 Executive Demands for Gun Control.
Along with the 23 Executive Actions signed by President Obama, there are 3 issues that Obama is "calling to Congress" about, urging them to pass, which are:
1. Universal background checks for anyone buying a gun. -This includes gun dealers, private sales, online, and at gun shows.
2.Restore an assault weapons ban. -He said he will be working with Senator Feinstein on this who defines many common semi-automatics as "assault weapons."
3.10 round magazine limit for all guns.
Here are several of the "Executive Actions" that may be a cause for concern:
- Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system. – this would make everyone’s medical records available for the background check system. They could say if you are taking a certain type of medicine you are not able to purchase a gun.
- Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system. -Could this be incentives or penalties for states that don’t cooperate?
- Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign. -The NRA, hunter safety courses, and concealed weapons classes have been teaching this for decades.
- Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes. -This executive action violates a current law against that says doctors may not ask their patients about guns.
- Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities. -This would be violating existing laws of doctor-patient confidentiality
- Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers. -Give teachers the opportunity to volunteer to protect their schools through concealed carry permits. Criminals know schools are gun free zones.
- Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover. -More debt and increased costs for Medicaid
These actions by the Obama Administration are a knee-jerk reaction to the recent tragedies such as the shooting in Newtown, CN. The Administration does not try to solve the real issues they are simply trying to exploit tragedies to get gun control in the door.
They need to go after gang violence in cities like Chicago where a big chunk of murdered with guns do occur. They need to monitor the mentally unstable, who are the ones carrying out these mass shootings, and not allow them access to guns.
President Obama surrounded himself with children while he presented his gun control edict and spoke as if his passion was to protect the future. Why doesn’t he get our economy and astronomical spending under control if he cares about our children’s future?
He will be working with people like Dianne Feinstein on an assault weapons ban who once said:
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up every gun… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in."
These people do not care about the children, they are trying to pick away at the Second Amendment until it is destroyed.
By using the "executive order" loop-hole, he can get away with stripping your gun rights without even going to the Congress first.
That is unless Congress blocks him by overriding his anti-gun executive orders.
And without your help now, along with the help of thousands of other gun owners, Congress won’t act to defend your gun rights. Contrary to what they might believe, the truth is; Congress works for us. And we won’t rest until they’re WORKING HARD to stop Obama’s assault on law-abiding gun owners.
Your CITIZENS INJUNCTION FORM will urge Congress to:
- EXPOSE Obama’s gun control edict including a new assault weapons ban, 10 bullet magazine limit, universal background checks, and his 23 signed Executive Actions against guns.
- PUBLICLY DENOUNCEObama’s back door gun control methods that threaten our Second Amendment Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
- LEAD A BATTLE in Congress to nullify each and every piece of anti-gun legislation presented.
At this very moment, the White House staff, along with radical gun ban groups, are working overtime on scores of anti-gun rights proposals that Obama could enact by executive order -at any minute!
No President has ever been as anti-gun and vindictive to gun owners as Barack Obama.
And unless you and I act now, HARSH AND PUNITIVE gun control measures will soon be executive ordered by Barack Obama.
But, Congress can pull the plug on Obama’s grand scheme and get the Senate to block his gun-grabbing legislation.
So again, please sign your CITIZENS INJUNCTION FORMtoday.
The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has been working non-stop to defeat this "executive order" threat ever since we first learned of it.
Please do not assume that the slick, dishonest Obama Administration and their anti-gun allies in the media will report any of what you are reading right now. They want to keep Americans ignorant and in the dark – while they work behind the scenes to take your guns away.
Unless Congress steps in, the White House will ruthlessly advance their gun hating objectives for their anti-Second Amendment messiah.
…And if you can afford it, please generously give a contribution of $20, $30, $50, $100 or more to the Citizens Right to Keep and Bear Arms to keep our operation going.
What’s more, we will need funds above and beyond this amount to help make our case on radio, TV, in newspapers and on the Internet.
For more than two centuries, Americans have bravely fought and died to protect our Bill of Rights. You and I owe it to them to see to it that Barack Obama does not, with the stroke of his pen, destroy their sacrifices and our Second Amendment for good.
Remember, every 20 seconds another contribution to take away your gun rights, goes to our opponents.
Alan M. Gottlieb
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms