Tell Governor Dayton: Sign the Bill!
By Saturday night, Governor Mark Dayton will have to decide: civil rights, or sniveling fright.
The Minnesota Legislature just sent Governor Dayton Senate File 878, a public safety bill, which passed the Minnesota Legislature by huge margins, and which contains five separate gun rights initiatives (see more below).
Now, we need to make sure that Governor Dayton hears our voices and signs the bill.
How Can I Help?
- Send Governor Dayton an email, demanding that he sign the bill
- Ask your friends to email the governor, too! (Just click here to send them a private email)
- Sign the petitionto the governor, from our friends at Minnesota Gun Owners Political Action Committee
- Call Governor Dayton at 651-201-3400 (or 800-657-3717), and politely insist that he sign SF878
- Support GOCRA with a membership or contribution. Just $10/month can make a…
View original post 144 more words