The anti-gun DFL majority in the Minnesota House isn’t wasting any time now that session has started – they’ve already scheduled two gun control bills for action in the House Ways and Means Committee next week.
Those bills are:
- House File 8 (HF8): Universal Gun Registration or “Universal Background Checks”
- House File 9 (HF9): Red Flag Gun Confiscation Orders
TODAY’S DAILY ACTION: CONTACT THE HOUSE WAYS & MEANS COMMITTEE AND TELL THEM TO TABLE HF8 AND HF9.
- Visit the House Ways & Means Committee Member List by clicking this link
- E-Mail each member and tell them, in your own words, that you’re opposed to gun control, and they should table HF8 and HF9 at their February 18th Committee Hearing.
- Call each member and tell them again
- As always, be polite, but firm.
- Then, visit our Action Center and make sure that you’ve contacted your legislators on every issue…
View original post 1 more word