When I was young.
We used paper bags, recyclable.
We got our milk delivered daily in reusable glass containers..
Dad bought his beer in bottles, which he returned, reusable. When we were lucky enough to get a Coke or Pepsi, bottles. Reusable!.
Mom hung the clothes on a clothesline, using solar and wind to dry or even freeze dried at times.
We walked to school, or rode our bikes. The only ones whom rode the bus were farm kids.
If an appliance broke, it was repaired, Washers, dryers, televisions, toasters, etc.
We learned how to work on cars, motorcycles, snowmobiles…
Swing a hammer. Use hand tools.
Shingle a roof, frame a house, install sheet rock, wire a house, plumbing was a mystery back then, as it is today though.
We used human powered lawn mowers, trimmed our grass with an overgrown scissors, no weed eaters. Raked the lawn, no leaf…
View original post 404 more words
|Chair: Sen. Warren Limmer|
The Crown Ballroom, 214 E Howard St, Hibbing, MN 55746
This is an informational hearing. No votes will be taken, and no amendments will be considered.
Those interested in testifying in SUPPORT of SFs 434 and 436, and in OPPOSITION to SFs 748 and 72, should contact Sen. Latz’s office at 651-297-8065.
Those interested in testifying in OPPOSITION to SFs 434 and 436, and in SUPPORT of SFs 748 and 72, or to SFs 2101 and 2596, should contact Angela Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Testifiers must sign up no later than January 15, 2020.
View original post 100 more words
Need to be impeached…
And of course she had no answer…
And there is this Terrorist supporting bitch..
She got ripped, but the entitled bitch probably did not get it..
And Omar again…
Minnesota should do the same..And make it retroactive..
John ‘Swift Boat’ Kerry..
Still thinks he is relevant..
Another TDS Congress person, playing stupid..
The Minnesota DFL Party is… DFL(DumbFreakingLiberals!)
– Star Tribune-Owned City Pages Says Female Conservative ‘Super Horny for the Founding Fathers’
– Collin Peterson Leaning Against Voting for Articles of Impeachment: ‘Too Divisive’
– Justice Democrats Candidate for Minnesota House Wants to Pass ‘Sanctuary State’ Law, Says Cars Aren’t a ‘Long Term Transportation Plan’
– Gov. Walz Consents to Continued Refugee Resettlement: ‘The Inn Is Not Full’
– Teen Hospitalized After Being Savagely Attacked on Florida School Bus for Wearing Trump Hat
– – –